Thoughts of Praise or Concern
• Special days this week — Birthdays: Karen on the 19th; Justin on the 20th; Nick S. and Richard on the 22nd. Anniversaries: Gary & Sandra on the 20th; Chris & Stephanie on the 24th.
• Our services during the Green Phase — Sunday School classes for the kids will not begin in July. Our service times are still the early service at 9:30 and second service at 11, with Children’s Church available during second service. Thanks. — Pastor Gary
• Online services for those not attending in person —
-- Sunday, 11 am: We record the Morning Sermon with Pastor Gary at 9:30, and post it at 11 on our website, on Facebook, and on YouTube.
-- Pastor Jim is still having Sunday School using Spiritual Foundations on Sunday night at 6 pm via Skype. There is still room for more students. If you’re not in a Bible study, this might be an opportunity for you. Contact Pastor Jim.
-- Evangelism Round Table, right after the 11 am service, is an open discussion about how to be useful to the Lord in sharing the Gospel. Sharpen your apologetic skills! Available on Zoom for those who can’t attend. Contact Tim or Steve for the link.
• Wednesday night prayer — Wednesday evenings at 6:30, in the sanctuary.
• Mark your calendar — Depending on COVID-19, we are scheduled to have our fall picnic at the town park on Sunday, September 13th. We’ll keep you posted.
• Giving options — We are funded 100% through the generous giving of our members and regular attendees. We realize this is a very difficult time for many. If you are still able to give, the essential work we do is needed now more than ever. We have multiple ways you can give during this time:
• You can mail your offerings to the church: First Baptist Church, c/o Les White,
PO Box 463, Littlestown, PA 17340
• Set up a time with Pastor Gary to drop your offering off at the church • Give through your online banking (if you do online bill pay) • Give online from our website GIVING page • Give your offerings at church on Sunday morning.
May God bless you for your generosity. Thank you. — FBC staff