Thoughts of Praise or Concern
• Special days this week — Birthdays: Jason on the 20th; Romaine on the 21st; Christie on the 23rd; Amanda on the 24th.
• Lord’s Supper — We will observe the Lord’s Supper tonight, after evening Bible study. All members of this assembly are invited to participate. If you are interested in becoming a member, mark your Connection Card or speak with one of our pastors.
• Easter Outreach – Those interested in helping canvas Littlestown with door hangers please meet at the church at 9 am Saturday. You can talk with Steve for more information.
• Calling all men — The men at FBC are cooking breakfast for those who attend the Easter Sonrise service. If you can help, sign up on the Connection Card. Thanks.
• Goonan family news — Connor is fighting the good fight at CHoP. Praise God!
Tim and Becky want to thank their church family and friends for all the support they have received. Tomorrow is open for meal sign up for the Goonans. If you are interested, go to www.takethemameal.com, put in recipient's name: Goonan, and password: 1002. If anyone has any questions, ask Julie for details.
• FBI — We are taking applications for the elective class, “The Doctrine of Biblical Prophecy” which starts May 30th, at 9 am or 6 pm. Each class will be about 2 hours, and will run for 6 weeks with the test on the 7th week. The cost is $30 per person, $50 per couple. Anyone interested please contact Sheila.
If you want to learn more about FBI, we have a promotional DVD. Just ask Sheila.
Jesus is Our Great High (Priest)
I. We Have an (Intercessor)
A. He is our great high (priest)
B. He is our (heavenly) advocate
C. He is (Jesus) the Son of God
II. Jesus (Understands) Our Struggles
A. He knows our (weaknesses)
B. He was (tempted)
C. He did not (sin)
III. Jesus Offers (Timely) Help
A. We can (ask) boldly
B. We can expect (mercy) and (grace)
WHAT CAN WE LEARN:
A. Jesus is our (Great High Priest)
B. Jesus (understands) us better than anyone else
C. (Seek) Jesus for your deepest needs, He will (answer)